Saturday, December 20, 2014



The Third Guitar  Baby Don't Cry
Leo's Sunshipp  I'm Back For More
RAMP  Daylight
Esther Phillips  And I Love Him
Lost Generation  The Sly, Slick, & the Wicked
Devastation  Congestion

Motown Set:

Marvin Gaye  Forever
The Velvelettes  He Was Really Sayin' Somethin'
Mary Wells  Whisper You Love Me Boy
The Miracles  Baby Don't You Go
Carolyn Crawford  My Heart
The Marvelettes  A Need For Love
Majestics  Hello Love
The Delfonics  Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time (request)
Oma Heard  Lifetime Man
The Miracles  That's What Love Is Made Of
Shorty Long  It's A Crying Shame (The Way You Treat A Good Man Like Me)
Jr. Walker & The All Stars  Satan's Blues
Kim Weston  Looking For The Right Guy
Tommy Good  Baby I Miss You
Eddie Holland  Candy To Me
The Miracles  You're So Fine And Sweet
Stevie Wonder  This Little Girl